Register  |  Login

WelcomeMinimize

Everyone is welcome to read and participate in the discussions here, both members and non-members.  To get started, either log in, or if this is your first time here, go ahead and Register.

User LoginMinimize

Register
Forgot Password ?

Forums
ForumsMinimize
HomeHomePaddlingPaddlingFlat Water Padd...Flat Water Padd...Advanced Swiftwater Rescue - June 16 and 17Advanced Swiftwater Rescue - June 16 and 17
Previous

Next
New Post
4/16/2012 10:25 PM

I have made arrangements with Wayne "Gman" to hold an Advanced Swiftwater Rescue Course on June 16 and 17. It is a two day course using the Tohickon Creek (Ralph Stover State Park) and the wing dam in Lambertville NJ. Both land drills and water drills are part of the course. Rescue PFDs are not required but it is helpful if you have one or can borrow one.  We will be camping on Saturday night at the Bucks County campground Deer Run (no reservations required). Cost is $140.00 due by April 26th (cash ONLY).

There about 5-6 people currently interested.  We need a few more to round out the class.  Let me know if you are interested, I will send you additional details. First come, first served.

Janice

New Post
4/17/2012 8:47 AM

The original post said money due for Advanced Swiftwater by April 16th.  It really due by April 26th.

Previous

Next
HomeHomePaddlingPaddlingFlat Water Padd...Flat Water Padd...Advanced Swiftwater Rescue - June 16 and 17Advanced Swiftwater Rescue - June 16 and 17