Register  |  Login

WelcomeMinimize

Everyone is welcome to read the discussions here, both members and non-members; only members can post. To get started, either log in, or if this is your first time here, go ahead and Register.

User LoginMinimize

Register
Forgot Password ?

Forums
ForumsMinimize
HomeHomePaddlingPaddlingPaddling GearPaddling GearDragorossi Slalom kayakDragorossi Slalom kayak
Previous

Next
New Post
9/25/2018 7:30 AM

I bought this yellow Dragorossi plastic slalom boat in 2014 for $650. Used it mostly for slalom runs, and a few Lehigh / Tohickon runs. It's in the same good condition as it was when I bought it. Very fast and fun - get it in time for the Lehigh mega release! Asking $450. for WTC members. If no one wants it I'll list it for $500. on the DC sites, where folks love their slalom boats.
I'm selling it because I now have a Kevlar slalom boat, and 2 other long boats.
I'm 5'9" and 175 and it fits me very well.
I can't seem to upload the photo to this site so will post it on the FB Page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/wilmingtontrailclubpaddlers//
Contact me if you want more photos or info. dcsibleyatcomcast.net

New Post
4/24/2019 4:33 AM

Price reduced to $350. for club members! Touring/rec paddlers take a look at this for something new! Faster than any boat you own!

Previous

Next
HomeHomePaddlingPaddlingPaddling GearPaddling GearDragorossi Slalom kayakDragorossi Slalom kayak