Register  |  Login

WelcomeMinimize

Everyone is welcome to read the discussions here, both members and non-members; only members can post. To get started, either log in, or if this is your first time here, go ahead and Register.

User LoginMinimize

Register
Forgot Password ?

Forums
ForumsMinimize
HomeHomeHikingHikingOld Trails AnewOld Trails AnewSaturday, July 30 French Creek State Park HikeSaturday, July 30 French Creek State Park Hike
Previous

Next
New Post
7/31/2016 8:09 AM

Another great Saturday hike at FCSP! Eight of us braved the threatening weather and got in a great workout on the hills and dales of FCSP before the rains hit. We hiked for about 4, 4 &1/2 hours before the rain started. We were already soaked from the heat and humidity, so the rain was quite refreshing. The thunder held off until the last 15-20 minutes.

I stopped at the Foxy Loxy in Unionville for ice cream (someone on Yelp said it was Woodside). Nice set up with the ice cream stand in the back and two comfy sitting rooms in the front. The also have baked goods and coffee. I sat out in the garden with the fox (statue) and a very friendly cat.

I've been by here a couple of times (south bound on 82) and didn't see the sign until I was past it. This time, I saw the sign, made the next left and went around the block through a couple of alleys.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeHikingHikingOld Trails AnewOld Trails AnewSaturday, July 30 French Creek State Park HikeSaturday, July 30 French Creek State Park Hike