Register  |  Login

WelcomeMinimize

Everyone is welcome to read the discussions here, both members and non-members; only members can post. To get started, either log in, or if this is your first time here, go ahead and Register.

User LoginMinimize

Register
Forgot Password ?

Forums
ForumsMinimize
HomeHomePaddlingPaddlingGeneral Informa...General Informa...Werner PaddlesWerner Paddles
Previous

Next
New Post
6/18/2018 1:27 PM

Paddles, Paddles, Paddles

It is time for another paddle order. All the paddle information can be found here: http://wilmingtontrailclub.org/Paddling/MembersInformationandMaterials/tabid/148/Default.aspx. You must be signed-in to the Wilmington Trail Club website to view this page.

The paddle discount from Werner is the result of our training program. To order a paddle you must have been an instructor, staff/helper, or student at some time. The current Werner Price List is at the bottom of the above page link.

Please do not send any money yet. When the order is ready to send to Werner, I will ask for your check. Send all paddle requests and questions to billj at wtckayak dot com. Please include paddle model, length, shaft type (bent/straight) and diameter (regular/small), carbon or color as appropriate, and any offset.

Please order soon. We must have 6 paddles for an order, and I would like to complete the order before July 10th.

New Post
7/3/2018 11:17 AM

I would like to finish the paddle order this weekend. Please get your paddle orders in ASAP.

Have a safe July 4th.

Previous

Next
HomeHomePaddlingPaddlingGeneral Informa...General Informa...Werner PaddlesWerner Paddles