Register  |  Login

WelcomeMinimize

Everyone is welcome to read the discussions here, both members and non-members; only members can post. To get started, either log in, or if this is your first time here, go ahead and Register.

User LoginMinimize

Register
Forgot Password ?

Forums
ForumsMinimize
HomeHomePaddlingPaddlingWhitewater Padd...Whitewater Padd...Yough Mastery Course August 12-16 Planning SurveyYough Mastery Course August 12-16 Planning Survey
Previous

Next
New Post
2/11/2019 2:45 PM

I'm planning this 5 day course for the middle of August. I envisioned it as a way for people to gain confidence on the Lower Yough. But I want to make it beneficial for as many people as possible, so please complete the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FN79FFJ
Even if you don't think you can't make this trip but are interested, please complete the survey. And if those dates don't work for you please so indicate. It's a good time to be on the LY, with manageable river levels (most years!), nice warm weather, and no holiday crowds. We will have a lot of fun!
Email me with questions or interest - not taking official signups yet.
Helpers should be confident on the river, and able to aggressively rescue. Please let me know it you would like to be a helper. dcsibley@comcast.net

Previous

Next
HomeHomePaddlingPaddlingWhitewater Padd...Whitewater Padd...Yough Mastery Course August 12-16 Planning SurveyYough Mastery Course August 12-16 Planning Survey