Cross country ski/snowshoe trips are weekend (or longer) events organized by volunteer leaders from Wilmington Trail Club. The club offers trips mostly in New York, and one each in New Hampshire, Quebec and Pennsylvania. Travel to the location is not provided,but carpooling is encouraged. In addition to offering great exercise and enjoyment of the outdoors, trips are fun, social events with happy hour provided by the trip leader. Details regarding food, driving distance, ability level, snowshoeing options and more are made available each October and can be access from the link below.
· Be sure to sign up for email notifications on the WTC website Skiing forum as updates to the schedule will be posted there.
· Reservations for XC ski/snowshoe trips will be accepted on a first-come basis on receipt of the deposit check.
· You must contact the leader first by email to confirm openings but your reservation will not be final until a deposit is received.
· If there is no snow, trips are not cancelled as it spoils our longstanding relationships with the lodges. Bring hiking boots and gear, and have an enjoyable winter hike.
· All decisions and rules established by Trip Leaders are final.
Questions? Ask LLJones926@gmail.com Download the 2019 Schedule here.